Looking for Target Clearance Left 4 Dead

I searched slickdeals and CAG and didnt find anything about 12 dollar L4D...even though everyone I know now has a copy of it (thanks to me!)

I looked and looked. Then I looked some more.

There were no copies of L4D regular edition at the nearest Target. The Mugg selection was assy too. Rrrrrrrrr what a bust.

My target still has dozens of L4D. This is true because it still has them priced at $40, even though they've been "clearanced". If they get anywhere near $12, I'll be all over it for my CAG brethren.

Yeah, Left 4 Dead is still 34.98 on clearance at my Target also, but if you go to the Official Target Clearance Thread many CAGs have reported seeing them for 12.48. I would gladly pay $20 plus shipping because it would still be cheaper than $35. Thanks for all the responses!

GetAttachment.aspx

I just picked up the last 2 copies in NE Ohio for me and my buddy. They are out there. These were not clearanced last week when I was there.

I picked up one at Chapel Hill mall today and one at Belden Village.

The one was marked $35, but I checked at their price scanner and it said $12.48

My friend bought 2 of these today for $12.48 each. It was at a Target Greatland in West Las Vegas (Charleston and something..) so if anyone lives over there he said they had 9 left.

Don't just check the clearance section, check the xbox 360 cabinet. I found one copy in the stack with all the game of the year editions, the side bar is different. Got it for 13 bucks.

I'll check again tomorrow and make sure to price it out. Could not have been marked down correctly or updated. I know I saw about a dozen listed in the case @ $37 clearance...

Will be happy to pick up extras if I do find em..! :D

Mine only had GOTY edition. Didn't bother to check if the price rung up for less than $60 since I doubt it. They didn't have any other clearance items.

Just got one today for $12.48+tax. If it is marked for $34.98, make sure to scan it. Saw a copy of Fear 2, but sadly, it really was $34.98 :(

Hey guys. Found some cheap L4D, willing to ship them out as ppl requested. Send me a pm quick, gonna return or flip soon if nobody wants them.

EDIT: inventory has been depleted. I still have one copy of NFS: UC if someone wants it. PM me by tomorrow around 10AM EST and it might be yours. :)

(it's going to FYE after that)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MuzykMann']Hey guys. Found some cheap L4D, willing to ship them out as ppl requested. Send me a pm quick, gonna return or flip soon if nobody wants them.[/QUOTE]

All copies are gone. I didn't have enough to go out to all the PMs, but tried to respond to everyone either way. Sorry all, I bought up all they had. If I find some more, I'll let those who didn't get one know.

woot...good look OP. Just picked up 2 copies for me and a friend this afternoon. Had to ask the red shirt to dig behind all the GOTY versions to find em.

[quote name='Ronzilla']If anyone else has got a sealed copy of L4D, PM me. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Ditto, I have a sealed copy of Infinite Undiscovery to trade as well. I'd gladly pay $15 + shipping.

bread's done
Back