Looking for the best deal on the new zune

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
any help would be appreciated it took me this long to finally settle on getting one now id like to find the best possible deal i can and save as much as is possible. also id like to know if any of you feel that getting a store protection plan is worth it or is it just a pointless hassle?

my ipod literally died the day after christmas (first gen nano), so i was looking to replace it with a zune. walmart seems to have a 4gb zune with the ac adapter for 155. best deal i've seen so far, and will probably just do that and be done with it.

i decided on getting one of the 1st gen 30gb zunes. theyre selling the black ones for 159 i think which without tax and free shipping is a pretty good deal. took me a while to weigh the pros and cons between the 1st and 2nd gen zunes and aside from the fact i dont need 80 gb of storage space pricewise and uncertainty wise ( since ive been a sansa user for years now) that felt like the best way to go.

I have a 30gb Ipod Video and a 30gb Zune (1st gen) and definitely prefer the Zune, but lately I've been considering getting the 8gb Zune. Probably the red one, but maybe green.

I have 40 gigs of music on my computer, but only 7 gigs on my Zune. Putting ALL of your music on your mp3 player just makes it tough to get to what you want. I used to fully load it, but then realized there were only ~50 bands that I listened to often. A Zune with earphones wrapped around it is tough to fit in my rather tight pants, and visible even if I do get it in.

I would definitely consider the flash based Zune if I were you. $160 for the Zune 1 isn't a great deal (mine was $80, my roommate's was $120) and you might regret the size of a hard-drive based player.

[quote name='Koggit']I have a 30gb Ipod Video and a 30gb Zune (1st gen) and definitely prefer the Zune, but lately I've been considering getting the 8gb Zune. Probably the red one, but maybe green.

I have 40 gigs of music on my computer, but only 7 gigs on my Zune. Putting ALL of your music on your mp3 player just makes it tough to get to what you want. I used to fully load it, but then realized there were only ~50 bands that I listened to often. A Zune with earphones wrapped around it is tough to fit in my rather tight pants, and visible even if I do get it in.

I would definitely consider the flash based Zune if I were you. $160 for the Zune 1 isn't a great deal (mine was $80, my roommate's was $120) and you might regret the size of a hard-drive based player.[/quote]

nah i like the size of the old zune i want a sturdier player that i know wont break easily. ive looked around at diff sites and the 30 gb are usualy price at 159 up to 200 depending on where you go. ive seen a few cheaper but i dont know if the sites trustworthy or not so i prefer to go with a site i know and trust. alot of places are selling the zune and you could get a discount of sorts at toy s r us for the 4 or 8 gb new zunes you purchase through paypal. i think they were charging 149.99 for the 4gb and best buy is selling the 4 and 8gb new zunes where one will net you a free 10 dollar gift card and the 8 will get you a 20.

bread's done
Back