Looking for the best price on 120 g Xbox harddrivers.

Danny VIP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
251 (100%)
For Xbox 360 the one with the cable to transfer my files over from my 20g. The best deal I found is buying a used at game stop with my edge card.

Amazon and Buy both have it for $135 shipped. After you sell the transfer kit, you're looking at about $100.

If you buy the used one from GS, make sure to also use the eternal 10% off used coupon. Then, you're looking at $80 plus tax. Then, print out a request form found here...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/datamigration.htm

...to get a free kit from MS. Where it asks for an Elite serial number, just put your Elite is on order from Amazon. That's what I and many other CAGs did to get drive kits from MS. Hopefully, they never caught on.

*NEW UPDATE*
This is not the genuine as we clarify early 2 days, we've found out that Microsoft Xbox 360 doesn't has the 120GB hard disk drive, this is due to the wrong info the supplier provided and we didn't check it modestly, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.
For the customer who placed the order before this announcement posted, we will contact you within 24 hours and offer a solution.

LOL I'm not buying a fake hard drive.

bread's done
Back