Looking for the best prices for these games...

FoxStar

CAG Veteran
Fellow CAGers, I'd appreciate if any of you could point me in the right direction. I'm desperately looking to buy any of these games for $9.99 or less new / sealed, or $6.99 or less when used. Anybody know if any B&M might be able to provide me with such deals?

All for the Gamecube:
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Pikmin
Viewtiful Joe
Star Fox Adventures
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Another question: am I asking for too low of a price point? I don't mean to sound too cheap, but I think I've read that many people have been able to get these games for $5 new/sealed. Please help if you can! :D

Edit: upped the requested price a bit, seems like I was asking for too low the first time

Star Fox used at Gamestop maybe that low, but you gotta up the price range. You have to Maybe spend 17.99 on most of those used.

ummm i doubt ur gonna b able to get all of those for under the prices u listed.... even if people at one point found those games at or lower than the prices you listed, it was probably a clearance or special sale, gonna be hard to come by one again for all the games.

however since most of those games are pretty old, i think you could get pretty close to a good price with the buy 2 get 1 free deals from gamestop with their 10% off card as well. thats all i can think of right now

you can try to pick up RE 1 for cube around 10 bucks with the 5 GGC glitch I heard? but yea it is 15 at bestbuy :lol: Otherwise the pure evil pack RE and RE 0 is 29.99 at gamestop.

bread's done
Back