Looking for the "Stay Classy" Democrats thread...

No they didn't (without reading the article). Wasn't it still GRIDS back in Reagan's day?

Anyone know what the current odds are sitting at for Hillary getting indicted in this email mess?

NJmKCBzDVSp5EpMK9M0k3S70MeB1-u1B00noiPra5OM.jpg

PS: I hate them both. 

Most of these Antifa groups seem to just be jobless 20 somethings that are bored and don't even follow politics:

https://youtu.be/Ih_crCAA3M8

Thats rich Donken.

Spencer lives off of daddys money and the Nazi/Fascists at charlottesville either never left the dorm or basement.

I never thought I'd lived to see the day when someone on Vs. would be caping for Nazi's...

I thought CAG was better than Neogaf.

Lol you guys are using faulty logic. I despise the KKK, "nazis" (if you can even call these wimps in the US that), white supremacists, alt-right and Steve Bannons little band.

I am a constitutional conservative. I wanted Ted Cruz or Carly Fiorina or Marco Rubio, heck I would have even taken Jeb Bush over Trump. The majority in the Republican Party left us with Trump, who then apparently was even a better candidate then Hilary Clinton since he won. Now that he is President I want to see him do good things, even though he was my last choice out of the 12 or so republicans running.

Trump was a moron for not denouncing white supremacists right after Charlottesville. I wouldn't mind seeing him out and Pence running the country, however I don't think being a moron is grounds to impeach someone.

That brings me to my next point. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

If Antifa was only violently attacking Nazis and the KKK then I wouldn't dislike them, I would think they were stand up people!

The fact is, they attack white supremacists, they attack police, they attack Pro life believers, they attack anyone who doesn't believe in the same lefties views as them. Even Bernie Sanders has denounced Antifa.

Even the name is ironic, they call themselves anti fascist but in fascist manner attack anyone with opposing views.

I don't believe in labeling everyone on the left as members of Antifa, of course that is ridiculous. Just as I hope you don't label everyone on the right as alt right and white supremacists. If you do then it shows your ignorance.

So while a bunch of wussy white supremacists have had 1 rally in the last year, Antifa has been attacking Conservatives and police at every chance they get. So excuse me while I attempt to defend my constitution and conservative beliefs against liberal fascists pretending to be anti fascist.

The fact that Ben Shapiro, a Jewish Constitutional Conservative has to spend $15k extra on security to protect him... while he speaks in Cali next month... He isn't protecting himself from Nazis, he is worried Antifa is going to show up to attack people at his speech. I think that shows the problem with Antifa. A Jewish man shouldn't be worried about the "anti-nazis" attacking him.

Last edited by a moderator:
All those conservatives you named support the same shit as Trump. The only difference is that they filter it better, hence the "he's(Trump) not a polished politician" that came out of Pence's mouth at the debate. That's not a repudiation of what Trump campaigned on.

If you voted for Trump, you've thrown your lot in with Nazi's and their compatriots. At least be honest enough with yourself to own it. Conservatives, anti-choicers, and police are more concerned with order than justice, so when the police in Charlottesville decided that it's better to allow white supremacists to attack counter protesters in front of their faces, much less in the garage at their own fucking headquarters, I'd say that it's less about attacking anyone without having the same "leftist views."

Trump is a racist asshole that didn't hide it and that's what people wanted as the President of the United States. People like you enabled that. If you don't like being labeled as part of that group, tough fucking luck Mr. Constitutional Conservative.

Ben Shapiro can get fucked and if you want to drone on about ignorance, anti-facists wouldn't be showing up to his speech if he wasn't a facist or if facists weren't showing up.

The "left" or the democratic party doesnt condone violence. The right is working on mainstreaming and integrating it into the Republican platform, hence dons love affair with fascism.

All those conservatives you named support the same shit as Trump. The only difference is that they filter it better, hence the "he's(Trump) not a polished politician" that came out of Pence's mouth at the debate. That's not a repudiation of what Trump campaigned on.

If you voted for Trump, you've thrown your lot in with Nazi's and their compatriots. At least be honest enough with yourself to own it. Conservatives, anti-choicers, and police are more concerned with order than justice, so when the police in Charlottesville decided that it's better to allow white supremacists to attack counter protesters in front of their faces, much less in the garage at their own fucking headquarters, I'd say that it's less about attacking anyone without having the same "leftist views."

Trump is a racist asshole that didn't hide it and that's what people wanted as the President of the United States. People like you enabled that. If you don't like being labeled as part of that group, tough fucking luck Mr. Constitutional Conservative.

Ben Shapiro can get fucked and if you want to drone on about ignorance, anti-facists wouldn't be showing up to his speech if he wasn't a facist or if facists weren't showing up.
So by your "logic" if I go to a democrat's speech and protest that they are against the constitution, then they are indeed against it - pure genius from the guy who thinks black people can't be racist. So, by your "logic", given the events that have happened this week, what is Nancy Pelosi's stance in regard to immigration? Also, the get fucked part - pure genius, nobody besides you would have thought to say that. Such a smart and compelling argument against his facts and ideas.

If you are with Trump you have thrown in your lot with the Nazis? This will come back to bite the Left like the boy who cried wolf. First Romney was Hitler, then no, no, no really Trump is Hitler and now anybody who supported him is a Nazi.

Great broken heuristics Batman - Dohdough is posting again!

To me what you are really saying is that you despise those who don't agree with you politically.

The liberal left is frothing at the mouth and there is no human who can alter their damned thinking. I'm happy to see them expose themselves as the defeated lunatics they are, but their delusion does sadden me as well. They are lost, all of them.

If you are with Trump you have thrown in your lot with the Nazis? This will come back to bite the Left like the boy who cried wolf. First Romney was Hitler, then no, no, no really Trump is Hitler and now anybody who supported him is a Nazi.

To me what you are really saying is that you despise those who don't agree with you politically.
Yes, you definitely have, or are at least okay overlooking the fact that he's given racist white people a voice. Not sure what's so hard to understand about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
So by your "logic" if I go to a democrat's speech and protest that they are against the constitution, then they are indeed against it - pure genius from the guy who thinks black people can't be racist. So, by your "logic", given the events that have happened this week, what is Nancy Pelosi's stance in regard to immigration? Also, the get fucked part - pure genius, nobody besides you would have thought to say that. Such a smart and compelling argument against his facts and ideas.

Great broken heuristics Batman - Dohdough is posting again!

A little late to the party, aren't ya?

What you really should be asking yourself is why your comparisons are based on the most superficial arguments. You might as well say that it's OK for a grown adult to smack a toddler because they smacked you first or that liberals are the real intolerant ones because they don't tolerate nazis.

'Congressional Republicans Want Podesta, Wasserman Schultz to Testify On Russia Dossier'

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said she “was not aware of anything related to this research arrangement.”😆

She and Podesta both told the Senate Intelligence Committee last month that they didn’t know who paid for the dossier.🤦‍♂️

Gowdy, being the southern gentleman he is, wants to give them another chance to answer those questions, even offering some advice for Democrats on how they might be better able to remember who authorized payment for the research.

“I am also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at the DNC because no one can remember who paid $10 million to a law firm to do oppo research,” Gowdy said. “I find that stunning. $10 million and no one can remember who authorized it, who approved it, who said, ‘This is a really good idea.'”

And Gowdy is furious at Muller for the circus that’s going on with the Russia investigation, because he warned him not to allow it to happen. “In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks.”

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/congressional-republicans-want-podesta-wasserman-schultz-testify-russia-dossier/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dailywire&utm_term=partner

This ought to be interesting👈😉

Franken really should not have resigned, but he got thrown under the bus by his own party in order to put pressure on Trump which is a useless gesture and a dumb move since it puts a competitive Senate seat in play 2 years early (Trump only lost Minnesota by 1.5%).

No wonder Democrats are so anti-gun, they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

bread's done
Back