Looking for Unpatched GTA: LCS

yedgee

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS. I'd like to see what PSP Homebrew is all about.

I've been unable to find a copy in the Detroit, MI area through EBgames/Gamestop/etc. type stores. I'm also trying to avoid going through Ebay as I've had some bad luck in the past.

If anyone is has a copy to sell/trade/borrow/etc., I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks.

[quote name='yedgee']I'm looking for an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS. I'd like to see what PSP Homebrew is all about.

I've been unable to find a copy in the Detroit, MI area through EBgames/Gamestop/etc. type stores. I'm also trying to avoid going through Ebay as I've had some bad luck in the past.

If anyone is has a copy to sell/trade/borrow/etc., I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks.[/quote]
I got one, im gonna sell it on ebay, they go for 50 bucks
but cags are discounted
i have the 2.00 disc

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']How do you know if it is patched or not?[/quote]

The unpatched version comes with the 2.0 firmware update on the game disc. The patch version of the game comes with a 2.60 firmware upgrade. Also, on the actual umd itself you will see the the following string 'ULUS 10041.UPDL 004850'.

However, you will find some unpatched UMDs that have a different string. In those rare cases, the only way to tell is to put the UMD disc in your psp and verify that it has the 2.0 firmware upgrade. Finally, you can dismiss any Greatest Hits UMDs without even checking, as those came much later, and are known to be patched.

[quote name='dragonjud']The unpatched version comes with the 2.0 firmware update on the game disc. The patch version of the game comes with a 2.60 firmware upgrade. Also, on the actual umd itself you will see the the following string 'ULUS 10041.UPDL 004850'.

However, you will find some unpatched UMDs that have a different string. In those rare cases, the only way to tell is to put the UMD disc in your psp and verify that it has the 2.0 firmware upgrade. Finally, you can dismiss any Greatest Hits UMDs without even checking, as those came much later, and are known to be patched.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dragonjud - just checked and mine does have the 'ULUS 10041.UPDL 004850' string on the UMD. I figured it was the unpatched version anyway since it was from around launch but appreciate the confirmation.

bread's done
Back