Looking for Venture Bros S1 & S2 DVDS under $20

Amazon occasionally has Adult Swim sales that bring these sets down to $12.99 each. Deep Discount usually has them for around the same price when Amazon lowers their price as well.

You missed getting these sets for about $17 or so shipped total from Circuit City back when they were still in business. I got them for that price back on Black Friday.

They had the individual sets for S1 and S2, as well as a 2 pack with both seasons listed for under $15 total, I believe. I picked up the two pack, which took 2-3 weeks to come back in stock, but I managed to order when it was backordered and it STILL shipped.

Now, if you have S1 & S2 of Robot Chicken or S1 & S2 of Transformers Generation 1, I'd do an even swap for those season sets.

You also might want to check WalMart, since I think I've seen the two pack for $30 something there. They used to have it listed on their site, but I didn't favorite place the link.

EDIT: I found a compilation of Seasons 1 through 3 available from Family Video for $61.99: LINK

However, I know that was more than you wanted to spend, but you DO get season 3 with the set, which JUST released.

By the way, I read somewhere they're capping the series at FOUR seasons, with this one being their last.

EDIT(AGAIN): Walmart.com has site to store shipping(FREE) and the two season set is $43.86 there. Sure, it's over the $40 total you wanna spend, but not by much: Link

Last edited by a moderator:
They usually go on sale for below 15, that's when I'm going to pick them up. Couldn't afford them last time when they were on sale which was just about two months ago, if I remember right. Adult Swim DVDs go on sale pretty often.

bread's done
Back