Looking for Vita Games, Accessories, and Memory Cards. Trade and Possible Buy.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Living in Japan you probably want some Fugu :lol:[/quote]

Are you saying you hope I die?

Ane geo - Well, there have been several la.... nevermind.

[quote name='dv8mad']Are you saying you hope I die?

Ane geo - Well, there have been several la.... nevermind.[/quote]

I wouldn't say hope you die... yet. Someone needs to find us crazy Japanese stuff... until we find a new supplier.....

I've said too much, haven't I?

[quote name='georox']I wouldn't say hope you die... yet. Someone needs to find us crazy Japanese stuff... until we find a new supplier.....

I've said too much, haven't I?[/quote]

A not too much, a much too much.

Hey, I'm breaking my new rule here. I think you never saw the message I left for you in my very first post of this thread. (^_^)/

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I did actually, but I knew if I ignored it long enough you'd be forced to break the rule :p[/quote]

(>_

Last edited by a moderator:
Ovation Celebrity Guitar [SACC 057]
This guitar is both Acoustic and Electric, Its hollow body with a wire input. It also has a built in Tuner. It is Black and Red, Pictures upon request. Looking to Sell.

you take a giftcard for guitar?

[quote name='senvik007']Ovation Celebrity Guitar [SACC 057]
This guitar is both Acoustic and Electric, Its hollow body with a wire input. It also has a built in Tuner. It is Black and Red, Pictures upon request. Looking to Sell.

you take a giftcard for guitar?[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='dv8mad']Well, I like you even if you are unpopular.

Just don't go making yourself more unpopular ok?[/quote]

I'm mad cool >_>
I'm everyone's hero, they just don't know it yet. :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey sorry man, I couldn't find anything on that huge list of Yaoi manga that you requested via PM.[/quote]

Oh, don't worry. I sent him a site. He already ordered about 50 shota ones... very... disturbing.

Worst part is, he forwarded me the order confirmation email with his gratitude.... it had covers for them all. I need to powerwash my brain now.

[quote name='georox']Oh, don't worry. I sent him a site. He already ordered about 50 shota ones... very... disturbing.

Worst part is, he forwarded me the order confirmation email with his gratitude.... it had covers for them all. I need to powerwash my brain now.[/quote]

:bomb: YOU WILL BOTH SUFFER MY WRATH :bomb:

bread's done
Back