looking for: WARIO WARE TOUCHED! kiosk demo

DocRamon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
The DS kiosks at retailers have replaced the Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt demo with a demo card for Wario Ware Touched! It's been this way for about a month now, I believe, ever since the game was released. I'd like to get my hands on this new demo card, preferably in its original case or however it came packaged, if it even came packaged at all.

Can anyone help me out here? I realize that it might be a long time still before this demo is replaced by a new one, and thus it could be a long time before anyone is able to get their hands on this card. That's cool... but if anyone manages to get one... help me out?

Also, I'm pretty sure that this demo IS different from the one that came with the VIP packs in Europe. It loads up and shows an esrb rating of RP, and I don't think the European demos do that since the esrb doesn't apply to them... right?

Anyway, is there anybody here who can get one of these for me?

Good Luck. Our nintendo reps haven't replaced our metroid demo yet, and we don't even have the key to open up our DS kiosk. They're pretty strict about taking old demos with them, even old store displays sometimes..

bread's done
Back