Looking for website that sold 30g zune last Feb. for $99

Tiffanne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I bought a refurbished $99 30gb zune (first generation) I think last February off a website that I saw posted here on CAG. Well my zune died on me and I can't find the website so I can get proof of my order. Does anyone remember that site? I can't seem to find the thread, much appreciation!

woot.com? Sometime last year they were selling them for $75. I think Buy.com last year was selling them for $99

How did you pay for the item? Paypal? CC? One way or another you can track down the statement from Feb and you can get the info you're after.

Do you remember posting in the thread? If so you can look at past posts too.

Buy.com was the biggest name that sold them that I know of (that's where I got mine), but their's were new. What's wrong with the Zune? I recently had to fix mine, so I know a bit about fixing some of the problems people have had with them.

[quote name='Tiffanne']I bought a refurbished $99 30gb zune (first generation) I think last February off a website that I saw posted here on CAG. Well my zune died on me and I can't find the website so I can get proof of my order. Does anyone remember that site? I can't seem to find the thread, much appreciation![/quote]
It was overstockdealz.com. I bought one too, and it's still working fine.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170327

bread's done
Back