Looking for weekly Media Play ads

Kulock

CAGiversary!
(Wasn't quite sure whether to stick this under games, DVDs, or what.)

Basically, even though I have several stores near to me, Media Play has stopped putting out ads in my area, which means I have little to no idea when anything other than a "Replay Day" (triple points) is going on, and I found out that I've missed several items on decent sales there because I didn't know about it.

So is there any place online posting up the weekly Media Play ads? They might be regionally-targetted, but something within a few states of Ohio should be fine at least, and they might even be all the same nationally.

I tried checking their website, but to no avail. (I was also charmed that they listed a Batman sale, with a picture of the Sub-Zero DVD, but didn't actually _have_ the Sub-Zero DVD in their discount listing...)

Can anyone help?

Scorch: Like I said, I checked the website and didn't see one.

neocisco: They used to do it weekly where I lived, but they just suddenly stopped, and I haven't seen one since. But I've tried asking in the stores twice, and they didn't have an ad either time, so maybe it's not that my paper's carrying it anymore, maybe they're trying to save money by not publishing one for the region. It's a mistake if that's the case, IMHO, but I don't know.

bread's done
Back