Looking for wii nunchuk

There's a shortage pretty much everywhere. I spent most of my day yesterday going from store to store. I eventually found one two towns out. I'd say try the online store at Nintendo.com, probably your best bet.

Ran into the same problem around surrey. Got the last one from a rogers video and still looking for one extra (although not that big of a deal right now).

Try smaller stores like blockbuster, rogers video, or "maw and paw" stores.

Thankfully, I just happened to be on amazon.com when they sold the motes and chucks. I got 1 of ewach. They should be here Wednesday

I had no problem on launch day picking up 3 sets (wii remote/nunchuck) on Sunday at my Circuit City. $30 savings :). Granted i was there pretty early.

Try a HMV most people still do not know they have games. I walked into mine last nigth at 5pm and they have about 20.

my EB won't let me order since they're already out, but they said they're getting a big shipment of wii stuff tomorrow, so i'm gonna head over there at 10 to check it out.

ya Eb won't let me preorder any...

gonna check HMV though... didn't know that they would have them.

Thanks

how necessary is the nunchuk for zelda? Also, the guy at gamecrazy told me that the nunchuck comes either with the console or with zelda

[quote name='tyecko']how necessary is the nunchuk for zelda? Also, the guy at gamecrazy told me that the nunchuck comes either with the console or with zelda[/QUOTE]
With console. I made a thread about this. The Wii comes with Wiimote and Nunchuck. I seem to be in the minority of people who don't know this, bit it's true.

when i was preordering my Wii at EB, even the manager there didn't know it came with the remote/chuk combo...thought it only came with the classic controller

For multiplayer, you need a second nunchuk.

I managed to get the second controller, but couldn't find the nunchuk.

Limits me to half of the monkey ball minigames, and thats not enough.

Still if anyone sees any online, or anything, you'd have my eternal grattitude.

bread's done
Back