Looking for writers for established PS3 site

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey all, I'm helping a friend of mine recruit writers for his PS3 site. It's a fairly large site, about to undergo a makeover, and is seriously stepping up the quality of it's writing staff (which is relatively crappy considering the size of the site).

Looking for people who own PS3s and are willing and able to write reviews, previews, and possibly attend press events depending on your location. It's part-time, paid work, and you'd be part of something fairly big.

If you're interested and consider yourself a very good writer, and have a fairly broad knowledge base of gaming and industry history, post in this thread and let me know. Start prepping a writing sample or two, I'll be back with more info and details soon. Just trying to gauge interest here.

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I could commit between work and school. What kind of commitment level is he looking for? as of right now, I'd imagine I could only do one or two pieces a month.

I would be interested, but I don't own a PS3;)

If the pay is worth it, and the commitment from their part is good then I might be willing to invest...

I would somewhat like to be a staff on a site again, since I use to be an RPG reviewer/previewer/news on a site that closed down. However, I think I may be too busy to do it. :(

[quote name='Apossum']I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I could commit between work and school. What kind of commitment level is he looking for? as of right now, I'd imagine I could only do one or two pieces a month.[/QUOTE]

one or two if probably fine, as long as you're committed to each when they're assigned, to meet deadlines and such.

if you guys want to send a 600-word review of any recent game, that would be a good start. send it to [email protected], along with your name, age and location. thanks.

also, internship is going well, thanks for asking :)

Sounds great, you should have a sampel from me in the next couple days. Your PM box is full, by the way.

EDIT - Oh God, what an awesome time to have a typo....

[quote name='captmurphy']

EDIT - Oh God, what an awesome time to have a typo....[/quote]

LOL. Rocksolidaudio - shoot me the details, I'm pretty interested in this.

I'm willing to contribute to the site... if its a review, or someting. I have to work a lot... but I'll try to do some review during the week... if you'd have me.

hey guys, thanks for the samples received so far. trying to be pretty pick about the process though, so only looking for people who can seriously commit on a part-time basis. even two reviews a month is fine, but we need commitments. if you're wishy-washy on it, don't waste your time.

so again, please send over a 600-word REVIEW of a recent game to [email protected]. especially looking for unique voices who can communicate their personal experiences without literally bringing themselves into it.

thanks.

ok I am going to send you an e-mail. I have only started recently to blog and write reviews, so this would be good platform for me to get experience for the future.

I am definitely interested in this. I would be able to do this part time. I'll go ahead and shoot your friend an e-mail with a sample review sometime this week.

bread's done
Back