Looking for writers for my website.

KingKRool

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, first time poster but long time member of CAG. I'm in need of some help, and I apologize if this comes off as a bit of spam or even a shameful plug.

I run a website called Half Channel, and I'm in need of some solid writers for my blog. We cover pop culture items such as video games, films, comic books, toys, vinyl figures, music, and other events and subjects. We're pretty short on staff at the moment and are looking for talented new people to hop on board.

If it's possible, please send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested in writing or contributing in some way. Samples are always helpful.

Again, sorry if this comes off as plugging my site, but I'm in desperate need of some help. :cry:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']That is a lot of lurking.[/QUOTE]

You'd lurk too if you were afraid of getting hit in the head by a barrel thrown by a gorilla wearing a red tie.

Haha. Well CAG deals just requite membership, not so much forum posts. But I think I may have to start joining in on that.

I never really posted here before because of how massive the forums were and how intimidating it seems.

[quote name='Msut77']Are you shooting for something like Cracked or what?[/QUOTE]

Looks more like a Kotaku-like website.

bread's done
Back