Looking for XB360 games! HAVE LOTS FT!!

La Li Lu Le Lo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I recently acquired the Xbox 360 for Christmas (along with a few other great surprises). I'm mainly looking for 'stuff' for the 360, either games or hardware. Will also take money offers on most of my collection.

:::::WANTS:::::

Dead or Alive 4

Call of Duty 2

Quake 4

Final Fantasy XI

Elder's Scrolls IV: Oblivion

... ANY Xbox 360 GAMES or Hardware!!

:::::HAVES:::::

XBOX 360 -

Project Gotham Racing 3

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Perfect Dark Zero: CE

XBOX -

Jade Empire

Ninja Gaiden

Halo 2

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Unreal Championship

Unreal Championship 2

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Shenmue II

Phantasy Star Online EP 1+2

Halo 2 Maptacular Pack

Xbox Live Headset (one-eared)

PLAYSTATION 2 -

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

NINTENDO GAMECUBE -

Resident Evil 4

Baten Kaitos

Wireless WAVEBIRD controller

NINTENDO DS -

Super Mario 64 DS

NINTENDO GBA -

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (with box and instructions ALMOST NEW)

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Lunar Legends

SONY PSP -

Lumines

Wipeout: Pure

Archer Maclean's MERCURY

Snatch (UMD Movie)

MISC. -

iPod Video 30 GB (Like-new, just got for Christmas)

Would you be interested in a wired controller(360) and $10 for NFS Most Wanted? I don't know if you need an extra controller but thought I'd offer anyway.

Pratt75: I am interested in an extra controller, but I'd prefer it be wireless. Not really looking for cash right now, either. Sorry!

gizmogc: You do mean Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, right? Not really interested in that title right now. I'll consider this for later though.

EDIT: Why is my gamertag link not working?! I'm seeing everyone else's and they're showing up just fine. Did I do something wrong?!

Alright, thank you anyway. If you change your mind let me know. I was throwing in cash to even it out the trade, take care.

interested in aria of sorrow and mario 64 ds and the other gba games if they are complete.

I have perfect dark dark zero.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I don't think "HAVES" is a word...[/QUOTE]

1. Why are you randomly correcting a term commonly used for "items in the possession of the user" on a video game trading forum?
2. If you're not going to contribute anything worthwhile to this topic, find something else to do.

[quote name='billyG']interested in aria of sorrow and mario 64 ds and the other gba games if they are complete.

I have perfect dark dark zero.[/QUOTE]

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is complete, as well as Mario 64 DS... if I can find the rest of it. I'll keep you posted and I'll send you a PM when I get everything together. Interested in a good deal for Perfect Dark, but Mario 64 might be pending right now.

[quote name='pimpinc333']CML for PGR3. Note that Call of Duty 2 and Condemned are currently pending.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty and Condemned are now gone, right? I will keep you updated on what I may be able to do. Dead or Alive 4's the big priority right now...

Eh, not that interested in the soccer titles right now. Really not interested in any sports titles at the time. Do you have anything else you're willing to trade? I don't care much for having so many racing games for my 360, so NFS:Most Wanted is up for grabs.

[quote name='La Li Lu Le Lo']

Call of Duty and Condemned are now gone, right? I will keep you updated on what I may be able to do. Dead or Alive 4's the big priority right now...[/QUOTE]

Yea Call of Duty 2 is sold to MillerTime and Condemned is on ebay right now. Let me know by tonight if your interested in anything else since I might already have a deal for someone else's PGR3. Thanks La.

xDerekRx - PM'd

Pimpinc333 - I'm not very interested in buying as I don't have much money right now, but I will offer trades on both COD2, and Kameo!

BUMP!

bread's done
Back