Looking for Xbox Live 48 Hour Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you one for free (must leave feedback in return.)

I can also sell lots of 10 or more for about .50cents per code.

Thanks, I saw that around but I am still waiting on my code from them, I think im just going to buy a year of Gold...but thanks for the link

[quote name='FeNoM91']I can give you one for free (must leave feedback in return.)

I can also sell lots of 10 or more for about .50cents per code.[/quote]
Wow.

It would be rather selfish of me to ask for the 2 month trial when someone already sent me two 48 hour trials but thanks for the offer so give it to someone else who needs it

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']I have 1 48 hour trial and a 2 month free trial. Willing to give away for free in exchange for feedback.[/quote]

I would do it but I don't know how to give feedback. o_O

WOW, i thought this was common knowledge. If you go ahead and sign up for a silver account on the dashboard they Automatically give you 1 free month of gold.
You can do it 6 times. and guess what. ITS FREE!

[quote name='FeNoM91']I can give you one for free (must leave feedback in return.)

The greediness of some people on CAG never fails to amaze me.:roll:

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']I have 1 48 hour trial and a 2 month free trial. Willing to give away for free in exchange for feedback.[/quote]

If you still have the 2 month trial, and the OP doesnt want it, can I have it?

[quote name='shortaznkid99']I would do it but I don't know how to give feedback. o_O[/quote]Free items can't have feedback left for them. Sorry, doesn't work that way. Nothing lost on a free item, so it can't have any feedback tied to it. It would be a way to artificially inflate feedback without anything lost. And a great lead-up to scamming someone when they have higher than zero feedback.

Go greediness! Hah, I actually paid for the codes which I why I don't want to give 'em away. If you'd check my feedback, I've given away codes I've gotten for free.

Yea, I'm greedy for stuff I pay for.

Here are some codes I got for free.

GD68T-RFPX6-3HPWB-T8PH8-9VRV6
KFBPY-YQYXD-Y337K-HF7J7-CR26J
W48XM-HMCJV-QPV3D-PBBRD-FYRCG
DK64Y-62KMG-T2KR3-WG4YG-DKJ4D
MWM2J-KK4QJ-8VQB9-CB6WK-CP876
W2BQ7-2TBFG-HBXFT-4KF7M-P4QVG
FJ3W4-M69Q4-BBRVV-4GT78-M424G
BRVRW-CVXRP-8BWGX-7H7TK-79BG8
C4BQ2-YT2G4-B6QPG-3J3FR-QRYBT

Enjoy.

I tried two of FeNoM91 codes and it said it was mistyped or didn't work at xbox.com. :(

I'll give free feedback for a 1 month code. My account ran out a week ago and I've been waiting on a decent deal on a year card.

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I tried two of FeNoM91 codes and it said it was mistyped or didn't work at xbox.com. :(

I'll give free feedback for a 1 month code. My account ran out a week ago and I've been waiting on a decent deal on a year card.[/quote]

Read the post two above yours, Shrike kindly pointed out feedback cannot be exchanged for the trial codes if they were given for free. NO money or trade of goods exchange means no feedback.

[quote name='shrike4242']Free items can't have feedback left for them. Sorry, doesn't work that way. Nothing lost on a free item, so it can't have any feedback tied to it. It would be a way to artificially inflate feedback without anything lost. And a great lead-up to scamming someone when they have higher than zero feedback.[/quote]

Ahh, didn't know this. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll just be listing them up in my list to include w/ any trade. btw - most codes only work on the actual xbox console.

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I tried two of FeNoM91 codes and it said it was mistyped or didn't work at xbox.com. :(

I'll give free feedback for a 1 month code. My account ran out a week ago and I've been waiting on a decent deal on a year card.[/QUOTE]

48 Hour codes do not work on xbox.com. You have to enter it through your 360.

[quote name='metalgear65665']can i get some 12 month xbox live codes?[/quote]

no, you can't...you might as well just ask for a $50 paypal donation...stop trolling for xbox live like a loser

[quote name='Malik112099']no, you can't...you might as well just ask for a $50 paypal donation...stop trolling for xbox live like a loser[/quote]

haha funny, but i think i would classify a loser as a 28 year old who writes things like this "If they can do this real-time in-game on the 360 or the PS3 I will cream myself"

[quote name='metalgear65665']haha funny, but i think i would classify a loser as a 28 year old who writes things like this "If they can do this real-time in-game on the 360 or the PS3 I will cream myself"[/quote]

Chances are, no one is going to give free shit -- let alone a 12 month XBL Card for someone that only has 11 posts. I think I make that much in a day, and I joined later than you.

You
11 Posts
Joined January, 2007

Me
934 Posts
Joined Sep, 2007

Also, to add something constructive metalgear, from your last post, when you said that the KeepingItTwisted site is broken. It actually isn't. If you use your same username to get a new 48 hour Trial Code again, it'll just give you the same one. You have to register a new username and then try to get another trial code. It will give you a new one. Just use like 10minutemail for your e-mail. Hope that helps.

actually chrono i put like 3 valid emails and have yet to get a code...it def is harder to get a code than before, but anyway yea im really cheap i need to jus get a 12 month and stop with the dam trial codes, hopefully my 360 will be good when i get it back this week from texas, o and malik i still hate u

[quote name='metalgear65665']o and malik i still hate u[/quote]

1187330859385qh0.jpg

stop with the pictures 3 year old, try using words to backup urself instead of cool "funny" pictures, i bet ur "funny" looking urself herb

[quote name='metalgear65665']stop with the pictures 3 year old, try using words to backup urself instead of cool "funny" pictures, i bet ur "funny" looking urself herb[/QUOTE]

Try using real words.

Stop with the pictures 3 year old. Try using words to backup yourself instead of cool "funny" pictures. I bet you're "funny" looking yourself herb

"I'm try to tell you off the top of my head so bear with me."

say something now limppenis I tink u need to lern englash retart

I see what you are talking about metalgear. I tried the KeepingItTwisted site now, however, they "send" you the code via e-mail in 72 hours or less.. which probably won't happen. Sucks.

hey guys ..im looking for a free 48 hour xbox live trials or 2 month trial .....im a bit strapped for cash....any xbl codes would be much appreciated...pm me

can someone please give me a free xbox live code for 48 hrs or a month, i tried the twisted site thing but it doesnt work in the bahamas. also i cnt find any xboxlive cards over here ,in the bahamas, with no credit card i have to wait until June in order to get a year card.

can someone please pm me any free membership codes (not fussed about length) as i bought a game with one but my brother opened it up and has lost it "LITTLE B***H" lol
cheeers

What happened to keepingittwisted? I had some codes, but as I was just putting them in (tested out about 3), none worked! I double checked on all to see if I put them in correctly, and they were right. Any ideas? I really need to find a code because I'm in a league. :( Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back