Looking for Xenogears

chronojin

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to find Xenogears for PS1 at an online retailer besides Amazon and Ebay. I never got a chance to beat it when it first came out so i'd like to give it another go. Don't really care if it's new or used.

If anyone knows where i can find it for a reasonable price please let me know.

Bumping because I'm currently looking for Xenogears as well, ideally for around $30 or less.

Can be black label or GH, used or new, but must be complete and in good condition.

I bought a Xenogears reprint maybe a year ago. Brand new sealed for $10 or $20, can't remember exactly which it was. GH of course, but I would think sealed copies aren't that hard to come by if it was reprinted.

Also, I still haven't opened it..never got to playing it.

[quote name='Lexxon']I bought a Xenogears reprint maybe a year ago. Brand new sealed for $10 or $20, can't remember exactly which it was. GH of course, but I would think sealed copies aren't that hard to come by if it was reprinted.

Also, I still haven't opened it..never got to playing it.[/quote]

i wouldnt open it. i still have mine brand new like yours. as soon as i found out that its out of print, i rushed over to the only store that still have em sealed and bought it for $19.99 :)

bread's done
Back