Looking for xport for xbox360

jperalta61

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Anyone know a cheap place i can buy these online since i cant seem to find them in any store locally. The only trusted place i know is on play-asia and codejunkies but they seem to be over priced. I need this to transfer over 2k5 roster files to my 360.

[quote name='machoman_93']I don't see why you don't just open up the hard drive casing. You know its just a standard 2.5" Sata, right?[/quote]
To me personally, it's a bit easier to use the XSata/Xport. I'm too lazy to buy a 2.5" to USB adapter, and crack open the casing every time I want to do something on the drive.

[quote name='YodaEXE']How much would you be looking to get for it?[/quote]

$10 + shipping ($15 total?) if you're in the U.S.

I also have the Xbox 1 adapter if you need it (no charge). That will let you backup and transfer your original Xbox saves (if you have any).

After I upgraded to the 120GB HDD, I get no use out of this stuff. I'm not interested in hacking/flashing/boosting and whatever else people use these for. I just wanted to backup and transfer my data without restrictions. The Microsoft transfer cable software is horribe and ends up erasing the info that won't transfer (namely the preloaded content that came with your HDD... ie Hexic!).

PM me if you or anyone else is interested. People are still selling these things for their original MSRP ($40+). That's just stupid for a device that's a year old.

bread's done
Back