Looking for Zelda 3DS XL

SW4J

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I remember not long ago people were saying that the LE gold 3DS XL was still in stores.  Unfortunately mine took a bit of a hit so I'll need a new one, but can't find any online.  Have they all disappeared and I have no choice but to resort to inflated third party prices, or do people still see them around?  If so, where?

Thanks guys!  If this is in the wrong place, sorry about that.  Feel free to move.

Your best bet would probably be GameStop, finding a limited console for a such a popular franchise is pretty rare after 1 month of release

Your best bet would probably be GameStop, finding a limited console for a such a popular franchise is pretty rare after 1 month of release
A lot of them had been made, and I do recall people saying they were still seeing them in stores not long ago. I was hoping some might still see them around, and be able to point me to where this was.

Gamestop has them for 175 refurbished -

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/113340

If you keep an eye on the Nintendo online store, they have them from time to time refurbished for 150 plus 5 bucks shipping.

I know the last time Nintendo had them was around the end of August.

I hope that this helps, even though the GS price is pretty steep. Another idea would be to check the trading section of the forums here and see if another CAG has one for sale or trade.

Good luck my friend. :)

bread's done
Back