Looking for Zoo Keeper for the DS

airwavexiii

CAGiversary!
Topic. Anyone know the cheapest place to find this game? Or what gamestops used price is? Its not currently listed on their website.

thanks

I'm sure you already saw that it was clearanced out at Kmart a looong time ago, but yea - if you haven't checked there, it really can't hurt. I think it was 2 bucks before it was completely taken out of the system, so it'll ring up at that if they scan the last known price (and they take off some % from that price IIRC). I know that's a long shot, but hell, like I said, if you haven't checked it can't hurt to look.

It will probably ring up out of their system at Kmart, but if you've got nice employees you might be able to smooth talk them into the $2 clearance price.

My Toys R Us also has lots at $20 if I remember right.

If you can't find it anywhere. I know circuit city has pokemon trozei, which is almost completely the same game, for 16.99.

[quote name='bigriver314']If you can't find it anywhere. I know circuit city has pokemon trozei, which is almost completely the same game, for 16.99.[/quote] With Pokemon Trozei though, you have to match 4 instead of the standard 3, the grid is smaller (width-wise), and you can move the pieces in a different way compared to ZooKeeper (ie, you can move them "offscreen" and into the opposite side), which takes some getting used to. So yeah, it's almost the same, but there's an even better candidate for a ZooKeeper/Bejeweled type of game that doesn't have all the differences that Trozei has - Puzzle Quest.

The OP ended up getting PQ anyway. ;)

bread's done
Back