Looking forward to any CD Releases?

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I sure am. The new Used CD comes out on Sept. 28, and I would KILL to have it right now! I fucking LOVED their first CD. Its still one of my most listined to CDs and its been out for forever! Can't fucking wait!

Anyone else looking forward to any CD releases?

09/28/04:
Nas - Street's Disciple
Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle
Mos Def - The New Danger
De La Soul - The Grind Date

There's no way I can get all of those on the same day, although I've heard that some of them may be delayed.

The new Green Day CD should be alright... hopefully. The first track off it isn't that bad but it's not much. Other than that, I'd really enjoy it if Weezer would release the CD they promised to come out some time ago.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother']09/28/04:
Nas - Street's Disciple
Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle
Mos Def - The New Danger
De La Soul - The Grind Date

There's no way I can get all of those on the same day, although I've heard that some of them may be delayed.[/quote]
I didn't know Nas was coming out with a new cd i guess I can't wait for that one.

I heard Beck is preping a new upbeat album. I'm eager for that. I'm also eagerly anticipating the new Eels album, but it won't be out until next year.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']I heard Beck is preping a new upbeat album. I'm eager for that. I'm also eagerly anticipating the new Eels album, but it won't be out until next year.[/quote]

Upbeat? Aw, I loved Sea Change. I want more slow acoustic.

[quote name='Rozz']CKY!!! CKY's new cd is coming out this fall - early next year, and I can't wait for it. I still listen to Volume 1 all the time and I.D.R. and they were 2000 and 2002 releases! CANT WAIT. FORCE - CHANGE - NOW[/quote]

Really? That's awesome. I have Vol. 1, IDR, Disengage The Simulator, and Volume 2 (which apparently is mostly just prank calls and two or three songs.)

Currently Looking foward to

B0002PUH8I.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sept. 7 2004

Man a lot of you listen to some pretty crappy punk bands...

Anyhoo Im waiting for Omar Rodriguez's (Frontman of Mars Volta) CD to come out...It already is out if you ordered it off of Gold Standard Labs website but it comes out at Bestbuy on August 31st...Also rumors are the new Mars Volta album might be coming out in November although there are talks of it being delayed....

I'm also waiting for Rammsteins new album November 2nd...And although System of a Downs last album severely disappointed me, their third album might be interesting...Also A Perfect Circle might have an album of political songs coming out in November, so I'll check that out....

Mark Lanegans new CD just came out August 10th and that was great...

[quote name='thatstoobad']the new bjork album (medulla) comes out on august 31, and i'm really looking forward to it.

183471m.jpg
[/quote]

I second that.

The music scene (IMO) just doesn't seem to be what it used to. I haven't heard much in the past few years that was worth purchasing. The lastest Ash album is pretty cool, and I picked up the latest Coldplay album when it came out (over a year ago), but other than that....

I used to buy at least a cd a week, but I'm content just listening to the ones I own now. I think I did hear that a new Presidents of the USA album is in the works, which should be pretty good. And I'm betting that Primus has a new album going on, which I'll pick up.

NO, they is not really anything out or anyone out that I care enough to buy there cd. plus somehow music seems to apear magically on my hard drive.

[quote name='roflmao']The music scene (IMO) just doesn't seem to be what it used to. I haven't heard much in the past few years that was worth purchasing. The lastest Ash album is pretty cool, and I picked up the latest Coldplay album when it came out (over a year ago), but other than that....

I used to buy at least a cd a week, but I'm content just listening to the ones I own now. I think I did hear that a new Presidents of the USA album is in the works, which should be pretty good. And I'm betting that Primus has a new album going on, which I'll pick up.[/quote]

supposedly that presidents of the USA album came out last tuesday. i'm not into them, so i have no idea if it's good or not.

although there's a ton of music that sucks now, i thought i would mention that a new tom waits album (real gone) comes out on october 5th, and that is really cool. so at least there a couple of albums to look forward too.

bread's done
Back