Looking to buy a few things!!!

Gol

CAGiversary!
Hi there gang. I'm interested in purchasing the following stuff:

Systems:

Sony PSP(needs the cables and needs to be in good working order, but I don't necessarilly need any games)

DVD:

Simpsons Season 8 Maggie head box
Simpsons Season 9 Lisa head box

feel free to PM me. Please include a price you want for the items in your message, I don't like to haggle.

-Gol

Hey guys, I know this is a little OT, but since a lot of video gamers are also roleplayers/card gamers, I thought it made sense.

I run a hobby store/game store, and we're allways looking for product to put on the shelves. So, if any of you have any only cards for games like Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. or old roleplaying books, I might be willing to take them off your hands. Just PM me with what you got.

Thanks,

Gol

Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.

Also, per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your newer TL about RPG/CCG merchandise has been merged into this one.

bread's done
Back