Looking to buy a ps3 console (question)

DANNY2582

CAGiversary!
Im looking to buy a ps3 this weekend, any one know if there are any sales starting sunday or should i bite the bullet and buy for full price

This is the best i can think of:

Ebay
Amazon

If you buy online, the money you save from tax can be used towards a game! Seriously! Also, make sure to check out Amazon Warehouse Deals for a PS3's.

I honestly would wait for Labor Day. There's probably going to be some kind of bundle. Then agian, you KNOW there going to have some hotness around the holidays, but that is 5 months away so you know the store usually have decent sales.

Yea you got a couple of points, im just itching to get one, i recently moved and my ps3 got damaged during the move. So needless to say i have alot of gaming to makeup for. Lol

If you have gamestop credit, you could always buy it there and save yourself the state tax but you need to pay in full credit.

Maybe wait a month to see if anything is announced at GDC. There was word on a new SKU which may be announced then. Also, Resistance bundle is 2 months away.

I am in the market as well and kicking myself at least a little for not taking advantage of the BB $100 GC offer a few weeks back.

Wouldn't really recommend biting the bullet and going full price...but you could always buy and hope for a price match within your given store's policy.

bread's done
Back