Looking to buy Droid off Amazon...

aspen1284

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Wish Amazon would take Paypal cause I have money in that account...oh well. Anyway, Im planning on buying the Droid Incredible off Amazon (cause they seem to be the company that can get it to me the quickest). Are there any coupon codes or other options to possibly reduce the price?

Btw...I am getting the upgrade price of $199, I just think though that there has to be some codes floating around that I canty find to bump that price down a bit.

Have you held it first hand already in store? Just double checking.... Buddy of mine broke his already by simply dropping it off the couch and the casing cracked.

Nope, not yet... Im actually going in a bit here to a Verizon store to compare the Droid and the Droid Incredible. That sucks if the phone isnt good quality...thats one of the main things I look at when phone shopping. Thanks for the heads up man, I'll be checking them out before I purchases though for sure!

You are aware that you can transfer your money from paypal to your bank account?

I have dropped my droid multiple times now. I have a SEIDIO case... Definitely recommended.

Best so far was 4 feet onto cement. Awesome. It bounced and landed screen down but the case saved it.

bread's done
Back