looking to $BUY$ your games and systems! (bundled lots)

firstxdegree

CAG Veteran
Feedback
11 (100%)
I'm looking for any kind of offers you have. (Doesn't mean I will accept them)

I would like a bundle of either games, systems, acesories or a mix of them.
The more the merrier!!
I'm not interested in paying insane amounts of money for them, but I will negotiate. (considering I lost everything, I rather not pay full price for everything again...) I will pay either paypal or money orders.

I recently lost my collection due to theft and am trying to start my collection up again.

So, Please, if you are looking for $$$ MONEY $$$ offer me your games. I am looking as far back as NES, Dreamcast, Atari up to Xbox and Wii!

Thanks ahead of time
reply or PM with offers.

I have an Atari, a Sega Genesis, a Sega Saturn,a Sega Game Gear, a SNES, an N64, and a Playstation one. All come with a few games, some come with quite a few. I wouldn't mind selling for a little under price, as I'm looking to get rid of them. Check my list and let me know.

Xbox 360 Pro Bundle with 20GB HDD. Includes 2 wireless controllers, wired headset, play n charge kit. No games unless you want original xbox games. Has xbox live till february and some downloaded content.

My Brother In Law has his N64 bundle for sale.
N64, 3 Controllers, Expansion Card, 27 Games.
He'd like $100 but it is negotiable.

I have an N64, too, with two controllers, RAM expansion, memory pack, rumble, and a few games (just old wrestling and baseball titles). If you're interested, PM a price.

I have a ton of stuff in my TL. Click my CML button next to my iTrader to check out what I got. Hit me up with a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

I dunno if your interested but I have a lot of Xbox games and I think I still have my N64 with Banjo and Kazooie, Golden Eye and Diddy Kong racing.

I have 2 playstation systems available, each with a couple controllers and a memory card. Also, I have a dreamcast that may need some repair, with 2 controllers and 3 VMUs for sale. Super Nintendo, also.

Would love to get rid of three systems at once, if possible.

bread's done
Back