Looking to get DJ Hero 1 or 2, or just the turntable

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I can buy the turntable only and borrow the games from some buddies.

But if the deal for DJ Hero 1 or DJ Hero 2 with the turntable is good enough I will go ahead and buy the bundle. But I am most interested in the turntable.

Can anyone help me out?

i got mine on clearance(dj hero 1 bundle) at a local music/novelty store for 40 bucks. that is by far the cheapest ive seen and even that store can't duplicate it now.

if you can swing it to borrow the games then just buy the turntable or a cheap dj hero 1 bundle(50-60 bucks is pretty much minimum). if you have a BJ's Wholesale membership they have it for 50 bucks with dj hero 1.

The first DJ Hero (with turntable) has been $30 at Target lately. The store by me didn't have it marked (it was Marked $70) but it rang up at $30. Might be worth a look if they still have it in stock. Seems like it was significantly overproduced, so you might see better deals crop up before the supply runs out.

[quote name='hinotori']The first DJ Hero (with turntable) has been $30 at Target lately. The store by me didn't have it marked (it was Marked $70) but it rang up at $30. Might be worth a look if they still have it in stock. Seems like it was significantly overproduced, so you might see better deals crop up before the supply runs out.[/QUOTE]
Yep, try Target. :)

Ah i cant, i tried the Target near me where i stay for school and they dont even sell the first game anymore. Same with the one back home, i had a buddy of mine who works there check. Let alone im going back home tomorrow so i could check but he would know better than anyone else.

Could someone do me a huge favor?

If you could maybe pick up a copy of DJ Hero 1 for 360 with the turntable for $30 from Target, and i will Paypal you $40 to cover the cost and shipping? I cant really afford much more sadly :/

If anyone could help with that though, that would be awesome. Shoot me a PM or post on here. If not ill gladly look into more deals.

If you don't mind using ebay you can find some pretty good deals for the first bundle on there. They usually range from around $15-$30 shipped.

Really? I use eBay all the time and the best i can find is maybe $30 for the bundle but then with $20 shipping. And this is for a used product. I checked this morning, maybe i just overlooked something.

[quote name='Lazer77']Oh wow, thanks man! I didnt see that, i will definitely get this one.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help!

bread's done
Back