Looking to pick up a laptop from best buy and need a coupon.

RoninChaos

CAGiversary!
Hey, I have to buy a laptop for school, and I've found some that I'm interested in, but I was wondering if there were any of those "10% off" coupons or anything else floating around that I could apply to a laptop purchase.

I have to get it today, so if any of you have one, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks!

I think laptops are excluded on those coupons. Best you will do is get 10-20 back in rewards certificates. Maybe there is a double or triple points deal/coupon out there. That is what I'd look for anyways. How much you spending on this laptop. If it's closer to 800-1000 there are better deals from dell/hp. Check SD if so.

[quote name='rmb']I think laptops are excluded on those coupons. Best you will do is get 10-20 back in rewards certificates. Maybe there is a double or triple points deal/coupon out there. That is what I'd look for anyways. How much you spending on this laptop. If it's closer to 800-1000 there are better deals from dell/hp. Check SD if so.[/quote]

Bout 600. A triple reward points coupon would work if I couldn't get an actual discount.

Thanks for the reply.

I used the search function and couldn't find them. Would you mind helping me out here? I'm not trying to be a dick or be lazy. If you knew there was coupons out there, can you help me out and post a link? Cause using the search function didn't work for me.

bread's done
Back