Looking to pick up PS3 bundle

skirby015

CAG Veteran
Hey guys!

Looking to pick up a ps3 this holiday season. I heard of a bunch of good deals on black friday but unfortunately i missed out. Anyone know when the best time is gonna be to pick up a good deal on a system (bundle) before christmas??? I figure theres gotta be one more day like black friday to draw people to shop.

Thanks

Best to watch this site and look for online coupon deals. In store there isnt really much. I know Dell has coupons and you can keep an eye on the live.com seach cashback %. If it goes back up that is probably the way to go buying something off eBay.

I picked up my PS3 at Toys R Us back a couple weeks ago when they had the 40gb units for $299 on clearance. I doubt any are still around but its worth a look

Yeah the Dell deal is a good one - $323 for a 80G PS3 (+ tax though)
On top of that, you can get $150 off a PS3 purchase when you open a Playstation credit card - that's a pretty good deal. In most of the case they approve you instantly online, but may need up to a week to tell you if they approve you or not. So if you're in the market for a bundle/good deal for a PS3 (as I am), I'd start by getting the credit card - as it will take some time; this way u'll have it when a good bundle comes (i guess days before xmas).

To get the card - go to sonystyle - select games / game offers. Make sure to take the Playstation card off (150 off). There is a 200 off offer if u get the Sony style card - but then the 200 off offer only applies if u buy the PS3 at Sonystyle.com (and u'll pay taxes there) - vs. the 150 off that allows you to buy the ps3 from any sony authorized dealer (that includes amazon, bbuy etc.).. so u're better off getting 150off and buying it from one of these dealers (and pay no tax if u get it from amz)

There are some threads around about PS3 deals - read them if u want more info about the 2 offers above (they'll list the coupon codes for 15% and 5% off at dell.com - which is an authorized sony dealer)

bread's done
Back