Looking to replace stolen DS games

PunisherAD

CAG Veteran
Last night my gf's car was broken into and a lot of stuff was stolen from her. I wont go into detail but her DS lite and all of her games were taken. I was just wondering if anyone could help me find some of the DS games that were taken at a cheap price. All I need are the games itself, I dont really care about the cases. I am focuising on her favorites...

Mario party DS
Spongebob Drawn to life
Cooking Mama 1 and 2
Tamagotchi Connection 1, 2, 3

Thanks to anyone that can help!

That sux. Sorry man. Be sure to check Craigslist for your girlfriends stuff. Most thieves are dumb and thats usually the first place, other then a pawn shop that they may go to. Best place to try to possibly recover the items. Sorry again :(

Those games I think you might be best checking ebay, I think Mario Party is less then 10 bucks there.

Other then that, maybe gamestop with edge card and hopefully a 20% coupon soon would work. Those games outside of cooking mama aren't high profile games so I'm not sure you would find them on craigslist normally

Haha yea I have been checking craigslist a lot and ebay but nothing yet. Hope a 20% off DS games coupon comes out soon for gamestop because I have an edgecard. Only thing I may have a problem finding is the first tamagotchi game. Thanks for the help! I'll check ebay for mario party

[quote name='PunisherAD']Haha yea I have been checking craigslist a lot and ebay but nothing yet. Hope a 20% off DS games coupon comes out soon for gamestop because I have an edgecard. Only thing I may have a problem finding is the first tamagotchi game. Thanks for the help! I'll check ebay for mario party[/QUOTE]

Just don't purchase any of the Mario Parties that are being sold from China and Hong Kong. They are bootlegs.

FYI, the Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop games are pretty cheap on the Amazon Marketplace (around $10 or so).

[quote name='Josef']Just don't purchase any of the Mario Parties that are being sold from China and Hong Kong. They are bootlegs.

FYI, the Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop games are pretty cheap on the Amazon Marketplace (around $10 or so).[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I'll be careful than with mario. I just got tamagotchi 1 and 2 for 20 combined so that went well. She found tamagotchi 3 in her closet so she lucked out there!

bread's done
Back