Looking to sell backlit GBA SP.

[quote name='Dirt']I bought it. Got home. Opened it. Played it for about 5 minutes. Realized it was too small for my hands. And put it back in the box.

It is in PERFECT condition. It includes everything every slip of paper.

I would REALLY like to get a lot of my money back.

I also have Super Puzzle Fighter brand spanking new I want to sell with it.
[/QUOTE]

THis happened to me too but I returned it. Have you tried it yet or did you bust up the packing?

[quote name='wildnuts02']THis happened to me too but I returned it. Have you tried it yet or did you bust up the packing?[/QUOTE]

No you cant even really tell its been open except the little plastic things keeping it closed are lifted. The reason I cant take it back is because Gamestop will only replace opened new items with an exact same item.

:cry:

[quote name='Dirt']
No you cant even really tell its been open except the little plastic things keeping it closed are lifted. The reason I cant take it back is because Gamestop will only replace opened new items with an exact same item.

:cry:
[/QUOTE]

so what's stopping you from exchanging it for a new one and going to another GameStop and getting a refund?

[quote name='Scorch']so what's stopping you from exchanging it for a new one and going to another GameStop and getting a refund?[/QUOTE]

:drool::applause:

Me not being smart enough to think of that ?

What I have seen stores do is open the new box when you do an exchange. I guess you could get lucky and get a newb employee or one that just doesn't care.

Still looking to sell this. The GBA has been in the box since I made this thread hasnt been played once. Still PERFECTLY brand new. Just thought I would bump this and see if I got lucky.

Even if you cant return it for cash/credit you might as well return it for a new one so you can sell a new instead of a new - 5 min.

bread's done
Back