Looking to sell Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3. Interested?

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
I wanted to try and pay my credit card off a little faster, especially since all of these big games are coming out soon and I'll need that bad boy. I finished Arkham Asylum recently I cannot see myself playing it again so I was going to sell it. I went to Gamestop in hopes of putting it on a Brutal Legend preorder and they only wanted to give me $25 bucks for it; screw that! I was then going to eBay it but I haven't used eBay in over 3 years and when I signed in a couple of days ago I found out they banned my account for a 45 cent charge I never paid; the funny thing is that it was from 2008 and I haven't even been on eBay since 2006 and haven't sold anything since 2005. I tried contacting them and still have not gotten a reply about it.

So now I come to CAG. I've traded a couple of things on here before and the community seems reliable. If anybody wants it, I'm looking to sell it for around $40 and I will pay the shipping. Anybody interested? I have a PayPal account and I can show you guys my perfect eBay feedback. The game is in perfect condition.

bread's done
Back