Looking to sell Sony PSP v1.5

bradtwitty

CAG Veteran
Looking to sale my Sony PSP. It is running v1.5 firmware. It also has a USB charge/sync cable, WipeOut Pure, Meatal Gear Ac!d, a screen protector on the screen and one unused protector, it also has all the things that were included in the PSP value pack. Spider Man 2 movie, case, screen cloth... The unit is in near perfect condition. No scratches or anything if that sort. 3 dead pixels. Which, is nothing compared to some of the others I've seen. Never carried out of case, had a screen protector on the unit before I carried it out the store. I also bought the EB Games 1yr. protection plan. This plan covers, from what I was told, everything. If you throw it at the wall break it into a million pieces, bring the million pieces to the store, you get a new one. Only works one time. The 1yr is over March 24, 2006. I'm asking $255.00 and I will pay the shipping. US only. E-mail me if you are interested.
Brad Twitty
[email protected]

[quote name='m0dem']hope you plan on sending first since you are a new user with no feedback[/QUOTE]

Seconded, and confusing "sale" with "sell" in your title makes you sound like a Nigerian scammer.

bread's done
Back