Looking to Sell/Trade Rainbow Six Lockdown (XBOX) and a couple of others

Well, I just had a huge sale here, and I still have a bit more to sell, these prices are surely not set in stone and please PM me if you are interested, I am sure there is something that we can work out for you to get what you want.

Rainbow Six Lockdow (XBOX) - This game was literally played once, I was looking for a game just like the first Rainbow Six was for Xbox, and this just wasn't it. The disc, instruction booklet, and case are all in PERFECT condition and look brand new. - $23 SHIPPED

Final Fantasy Legend III (GB) - The label is a bit worn, but not in too bad of shape. Works perfectly. - $5 SHIPPED

Spikeout: BattleStreet (Brand New and Sealed) - Only 3500 of these were made, get this while you still can. - $13 SHIPPED

Metal Slug Advance (GBA, BOX ONLY) - Well, I lost the cartridge now I have the box, if you need one this is probably the only spot you are going to be able to buy just the box and instructions without buying the game as well - $2 SHIPPED

I also have some McDonald's Crash, Spyro, and Sonic toys. I will give away one per each item you buy.

Please PM me with Tradelists or any questions!

Bump. And yes I did, I went to the Post Office yesterday, but it was Columbus day :/. So I shipped them out priority today Gamelotus.

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']yea man, I need to get rid of the last of the stuff I have for sale, but it looks as if though nobody wants it :([/QUOTE]

if the family decides to not cut me off for the birthday - I'd be interested in the XBox games :D

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']lol, ok man just let me know soon because if Rainbow Six doesn't get sold soon I am trading it in at Eb[/QUOTE]

will do - no matter what, I'm sure I can beat their trade value with cash if it comes to it :D

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']My friend just traded it in like 5 days ago and he said he got like 33 bucks for it, but it might have dropped since than[/QUOTE]

nevermind then :rofl:
whenever I go to trade something in they always shaft me to like $15-17 for newer stuff

[quote name='joevan']nevermind then :rofl:
whenever I go to trade something in they always shaft me to like $15-17 for newer stuff[/QUOTE]

Same here, highest I ever got was $25 and that was the next day I traded it back in. fuckers must lose value quick. :rofl:

bread's done
Back