Looking to sell X360, have some CAG questions!

cashHD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey all,

Looking to sell my xbox 360 here soon. I have a few questions though before I get rid of it.

Specs of the package:
1x Launch Core Unit
1x 20gig HDD
1x Powerbrick
1x white wireless controller
1x white wired controller
1x component cables
1x composite + s-video cables
1x Live Vision camera
1x Play & Charge kit
1x Xbox mic
1x Microsoft Xbox Media Remote

Games included:
DiRT
Gears of War
Halo 3
Shadowrun
Condemned

Arcade Games:
Aegis Wing
Carcassonne
Double Dragon
Geometry Wars
Hardwood Spades
Hexic HD
Joust
TMNT 1989 Arcade
TotemBall
UNO
Yaris

* I do have original box as well.

Questions:

1) What are some suggestions on the price I should aim for?
2) I have the HDDVD addon, but it might be sold individually... how much should I ask for the package with the addon?
3) What do I need to do to swap registration information of the system?
4) Once I wipe my info from the system, will the Arcade still be available to the new user?
5) Should I sale as a package or get rid of the games individually? I don't really want to pay fees via eBay, so I'm looking to sell it via forums.

Thanks for any replies

1) if going as a bundle, 400-500 is reasonable.. but on the high end.
2) sell it either way, but if you put them all together the price may be too stepp. Try it seperately.
3) Just your profile from the HDD, you can recover it.
4) No, arcade games are bought and linked to the profile ( I think anyways)
5) Package it together, 3/5 of those games arent worth dick now.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']1) if going as a bundle, 400-500 is reasonable.. but on the high end.
2) sell it either way, but if you put them all together the price may be too stepp. Try it seperately.
3) Just your profile from the HDD, you can recover it.
4) No, arcade games are bought and linked to the profile ( I think anyways)
5) Package it together, 3/5 of those games arent worth dick now.[/quote]

Co-sign. Around $450 is decent. Arcade games won't be saved onto it, it is linked to the owners Xbox Live profile.

Basically you are selling

Premium 360
+wired controller
+Gow/Halo 3
+3 low price games

I dont even think youd get 400 for it honestly..

After rethinking.. 350 is your best bet.

Maybe 475 if you threw in the hd dvd bundle.

Cuz shadowrun, condemned, and Dirt are incredibly cheap games now on ebay.. Halo/GOW still go for decent amounts...

Maybe youll get lucky for 400-450 without the hd dvd player on CL, but ebay you wont get anywhere near that.. -_-V

Its useless to list the arcade games btw, if you do in CL or Ebay.. the person cant get them unless they HAVE your profile..

all 5 of those games are amazing idk what you guys are talking about... condemned was underrated aswell as shadowrun. the only mediocre game is dirt which is still fairly new

[quote name='LilPaintballer']all 5 of those games are amazing idk what you guys are talking about... condemned was underrated aswell as shadowrun. the only mediocre game is dirt which is still fairly new[/quote]

Did I say they werent?

The three I mentionied arent worth anything money wise, and arent enough of a draw to buy the bundle.. They can each be bought for under 10-15 on ebay at most...

I loved shadowrun.. condemned was beaten and 970'd in under 4 hours..

You can still keep the Arcade games (full version) for a new owner. Just manually delete everything except for the XBLA games. Not sure if recovering and redownloading a game will work. But when its time to remove your profile make sure you choose the "Delete Profile Only" and not the other option.

bread's done
Back