Looking to start/join Unreal Tournament 3 Clan UT3

dallascowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been looking around online, but I haven't found a good UT3 clan yet. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good clan that's recruiting or would be interested in starting one.

Thanks,
dallascowboys

Sadly i dont think too many ppl play UT3... I wanted to buy it a month after it came out, but by then I saw a steep drop of active players, so I backed out.

The game just isn't fun...it feels rushed and unfinished though the new update may have changed things, i have the Collector's Edition sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

I think its better now that Steam gotten involved.

Played my first match today and it was fun. In any case, having a UT3 clan would be pretty awesome.

[quote name='SynGamer']The game just isn't fun...it feels rushed and unfinished though the new update may have changed things, i have the Collector's Edition sitting on a shelf collecting dust.[/quote]

Sure, the single player story mode is not great, but you can't deny that the Deathmatches are awesome.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Sure, the single player story mode is not great, but you can't deny that the Deathmatches are awesome.[/QUOTE]

i thought the story mode was actually pretty good. it helps you get acquainted with the maps, vehicles, modes and counts toward your achievement progress. it's a good tutorial before you hop online, IMO.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']i thought the story mode was actually pretty good. it helps you get acquainted with the maps, vehicles, modes and counts toward your achievement progress. it's a good tutorial before you hop online, IMO.[/quote]

I do agree that it works as a good tutorial, but the story does not really hold any significant meaning. It's really just bot matches in different game modes.

[quote name='dallascowboys']I do agree that it works as a good tutorial, but the story does not really hold any significant meaning. It's really just bot matches in different game modes.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah. there was sort of a story, but it was so ridiculous and stupid that i didn't care. the last cinematic was cool. bashing akasha's head in with a rocket launcher, sweeeet.

bread's done
Back