looking to trade for gamecube component cable

schu

CAGiversary!
anyone have one that they will let go for a cheap price? or want to trade something? please reply if so

[quote name='Aconitic']i have an extra, you just want the red/white/yellow one right?[/QUOTE]

i mean the one that allows 480p the special cable for the old gamecubes

[quote name='Aconitic']i have an extra, you just want the red/white/yellow one right?[/quote]

He means the one that is red/blue/green. The red/white/yellow is the standard AV cable that comes with all systems (pretty much)

I do what I can. If I don't know the specific answer, I at least try to look it up. That is if I'm feeling generous. But this isn't the thread to go into that stuff. Dude is looking for a GC component cable, not advice lol

About the only place I've seen them outside of CAG is on ebay, but they don't go for cheap. Probably the best thing to do would be to wait for the Wii, wich is gonna be backward compatable, and you know they're gonna have component cables for that. Heck, they might even be the same thing, as the SNES, N64, and GC all use the same exact port type. If thats the case, you could look into one when the Wii drops later this year

bread's done
Back