Looking to trade my new, sealed PS2 NHL 06 for the Xbox version

It's been almost 2 months since your Urbz DS contest ended and I still have not received the game. I haven't received a response to any of my private message attempts to reach you over the last month. The moderator who attempted to contact you over this last week has not received any reply, either.

Sorry to make this public, but my attempts to reach you privately as well as the attempts of a moderator to reach you have both failed. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and we can get this resolved.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's been almost 2 months since your Urbz DS contest ended and I still have not received the game. I haven't received a response to any of my private message attempts to reach you over the last month. The moderator who attempted to contact you over this last week has not received any reply, either.

Sorry to make this public, but my attempts to reach you privately as well as the attempts of a moderator to reach you have both failed. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and we can get this resolved.[/QUOTE]
And as said mod was me, I'd love to get a response to a PM once in a while. :roll:

bread's done
Back