Looking

cheapassgameguy

CAG Veteran
Hello,

I am looking for a site to buy cheap brand new or used blu ray movies off. I live in Canada, and there is no store locally that i can buy any from except walmart and their prices are high. Any help would be awesome. I don't have a credit card at the moment, just either cash/mo/paypal/direct debit something like that. any help would be awesome.

[quote name='cheapassgameguy']Hello,

I am looking for a site to buy cheap brand new or used blu ray movies off. I live in Canada, and there is no store locally that i can buy any from except walmart and their prices are high. Any help would be awesome. I don't have a credit card at the moment, just either cash/mo/paypal/direct debit something like that. any help would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
ebay or amazon user store, and yes you can use paypal on amazon there is a program paypal offers to spoof your account into a card ive used my palpal account numerous times on amazon.ca, amazon.com and amazon.co.uk

google it.. other then those 2 sites i don't really know any

This guy Cheapassgameguy is looking to get games from ppl on this site so he can rip them off. He ripped me off in a trade. I lost Demon Souls to him and after a month never got my copy of MAG he promised. He just stopped communicating with me. Luckily I know his address and his name, hes in for a big surprise.

bread's done
Back