Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Vol 1 (BluRay Collector's Ed). $34.99.

Cool. I saw this at Best Buy today and I think they are # out of /36,000 and they had a 01xx / 36,000. I thought about picking this up but it was too expensive. For $35 this is a good deal for anyone that enjoys looney tunes

Thanks for the link op. I saw this orginally in just dvd quality but the blu ray looks so much better in my opinion. I would recommend anyone to pick this up as its pretty awesome. Its also great for kids.
smiley.jpg

This is a sick price, even the non-CE rarely gets this low. Didn't need to spend the money but couldn't pass this up.

^Yeah I paid $40 with the $5 off blu-ray coupon for the regular Blu-Ray, this is a must buy IMO, it's really an awesome set even without all the bells and whistles.

Damn, I paid $37 for this back in November for the regular edition, I new I should have waited but that is ok. The collection is pretty solid and if you grew up watching these you will not be disappointed.

This is tempting, but I really don't care about the limited edition and don't want the extra junk to have to store, I just want the discs. I wonder how long it will be until there's a good drop (say, sub $25) on the regular set...

[quote name='bizman316']I have all of the golden collections on DVD. Does this have different cartoons than those collections?[/QUOTE]

If you go to the amazon link, the first reviewer lists some cartoons included in this set that were excluded on the dvd collections.

[quote name='IRHari']35,000 in print like GBAStar said? I'll take his word for it and bite.[/QUOTE]

If this is the same collection as what Best Buy carried (I'm assuming it is, shot glass, tin sign, all the same) then it is out of 36,000

[quote name='arcane93']This is tempting, but I really don't care about the limited edition and don't want the extra junk to have to store, I just want the discs. I wonder how long it will be until there's a good drop (say, sub $25) on the regular set...[/QUOTE]

Same for me

I'd rather wait until the regular set is down to $20-25.
It's a nice set but I have no use for a shot glass, certificate, and an animation cell.

Good thing I waited for this to drop. I'm a Looney tunes fan and my 3 year son enjoys watching them also. So this is a no brainer for me since I want to upgrade from the standard edition.

[quote name='Zimmy']I'd rather wait until the regular set is down to $20-25.
It's a nice set but I have no use for a shot glass, certificate, and an animation cell.[/QUOTE]

This is pretty much where I fall as well. I'll wait a bit longer...

bread's done
Back