LOOT CRATE! $7 off for each referral + CONTEST, earn free crates and get cool stuff every month

floydisco

CAGiversary!
If you're like me and you have some money to spend every month on things to go with your gaming lifestyle then you either have loot crate or you need loot crate. I'm sure most people on the site are familiar with it but I'll explain if you're not.

It's about $20 dollars ($13.95 + shipping) and referrals just went up to $7 off per referred person. 

Referral link - http://looted.by/bSK-v get $3 off with code on the top of the page!

[attachment=12058:lootcrate.jpg]

I've had it for a little over a year now and they've sent a lot of shirts that I really like, cool gaming memorabilia, exclusive pop vinyl figures and even some gaming/geek inspired apparel. Sometimes the box itself can be an additional piece of the loot with interactive designs and cool art drawn on.

As a looter, you're also put into the free drawing for one lucky looter to win the Mega Crate which is different every month but is always worth more than about $1,000 dollars in prizes. Most of the Mega Crates include a current generation gaming console and a lot of other goodies too that sometimes exceed the price that I estimated.

The community is very nice and they also hold contests and events from time to time that you can hear about through the various social media pages they have if not their newsletter.

So treat yourself every month with loot crate & take a few dollars off your first purchase with the code at the top of the page of my link!

Referral link - http://looted.by/bSK-v

Current contest:

[attachment=12088:lootcratecontest.jpg]

It wouldn’t be a race without prizes! 
The top referrer on February 19th will win the console of their choice either an 
Xbox One (With a year of xbox live) or PS4 (with a year of Playstation plus). Also the five runner ups will receive an extra special furry prize! THEIR VERY OWN  TWO-FOOT CHEWBACCA PLUSH! Finally, five Third place winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st place for referral contest: Choose your current generation console (Xbone or PS4)

2nd place (five runner ups): Chewbacca plush doll

3rd place (five runner ups): $50 amazon gift card

bread's done
Back