loot crate--worth it

I have heard good things about this. I wouldn't expect to get a collectible that might break the bank one day, but for what you pay I feel it is worth it.

It's like a grab bag of who knows what every month.

If you do decide to bite I know there are promo codes for Loot Crate (look on the Podcast One website) that give you a discount or free shipping, I can't recall which.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, or if I stated the obvious, but I was trying to tell you all I know of the service. Best of luck fellow CAG!

There are plenty of unboxing videos on youtube, not sure what you fancy but my opinion is no, partially because it seems like all the shirts are large and I am a medium, that and most of the stuff is themed and you can easily hit a month of stuff that you have no interest in.  

Personally I think so, especially if you have any friends/family who would enjoy some of the stuff in the boxes that you wouldn't want. I just subscribed for last month's as the theme was "Galactic" and they heavily hinted at Firefly stuff, and I was incredibly happy with the box. I didn't personally like most of the stuff in this month's box however, so I gave a lot of it to family, who enjoyed a lot of it since it was mostly Walking Dead themed. It's inevitable that each box will have some stuff in it that you won't want, but like I said, you can always give away or sell the stuff you don't care for. I'd suggest checking out the crates for the last three months or so to get a better idea of what to expect, as they're definitely not for everybody. They'll also announce a theme for the next crate sometime soon, might be a good idea to wait and see what the theme is before subscribing.

If you do sign up, you could be a good guy and sign up with my link here, and I get five bucks for it. Or you could be a terrible, evil person and not get me free money. /Shameless plug

There are plenty of unboxing videos on youtube, not sure what you fancy but my opinion is no, partially because it seems like all the shirts are large and I am a medium, that and most of the stuff is themed and you can easily hit a month of stuff that you have no interest in.
You get to choose a shirt size when you purchase your subscription. The shirts are pretty decent, the design's are hit and miss and they're relatively thin, but they're only in about half the crates anyways.

From the unboxing videos I've seen, they don't really give a whole lot out. I watched YouTuber Ashens post about it and he brings up a good point about the button and little magazine they toss in. Instead of including that, put money into other things to go into the box. 

I just feel the monthly price isn't worth it. 

bread's done
Back