Lord of Arcana (PSP) $19.96 at Frys Electronics (Online and In-Store)

[quote name='mrbomb']I sent a pm to amazon, I would like to get it there because I have credit to blow.[/QUOTE]

What in the hell made you want to use sully as an avatar?

Thanks OP, Im in for one! I enjoyed the Demo enough to justify the $20. :)

Just a heads up though as the cheapest shipping method is $5.

So, having played this game, one thing is clear:

If you like Monster Hunter, you like difficulty in the form of item rarity, and you like grinding, you'll like this game. It's long, it's indepth, and some battles take FOREVER. There are some people who will really like the game.

[quote name='TheBomb69']brutal reviews[/QUOTE]

Agreed, checked the reviews and will pass on this for sure. I never played any Monster Hunter type games, but I love action/RPG games like Diablo; and one of the best on the PSP is Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony, which though fairly simple, is a lot of fun with great environments and loot. Dungeon Siege is only 9.99 on Amazon, this game disappeared for a while, then reappeared at a very cheap price in abundance, must have been reprinted. Here's the Amazon link, if you haven't picked this game up I highly recommend it:

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Siege...1YV4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1298068317&sr=8-6

[quote name='chimpmeister']Agreed, checked the reviews and will pass on this for sure. I never played any Monster Hunter type games, but I love action/RPG games like Diablo; and one of the best on the PSP is Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony, which though fairly simple, is a lot of fun with great environments and loot. Dungeon Siege is only 9.99 on Amazon, this game disappeared for a while, then reappeared at a very cheap price in abundance, must have been reprinted. Here's the Amazon link, if you haven't picked this game up I highly recommend it:

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Siege...1YV4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1298068317&sr=8-6[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip on Dungeon Siege...I picked it up cheap (along with a couple of the Monster Hunter games and a few others) during the GoHastings holiday sales but haven't taken a look at it.

But I think I'll pass on LoA since the best thing they say about it is "it's like Monster Hunter", but in that case I'll just play Monster Hunter.

paid 25 for it used off gamefly.. LOVE THE GAME but it does get boring after awhile.

people call it a monster hunter rip off BUT i love this game a lot more then monster hunter...

This is why i didnt buy Tactics orge... I can see that falling to 30 or even 20 within a few months

Bought it along with Tactics Ogre today. Came out to be 60 even. Not bad.

I'd really like to know how SE would go about handling a MH clone, especially with the other clone (some say vastly superior) God Eater on the horizon.

bread's done
Back