Lord of the Rings Beta code

zatos

CAGiversary!
For anyone who's received the latest issue of PC Gamer they have some free stuff in here. Stuff that's not for me. I've only got one of each of these to give out, if anyone's interested.

The first one is they have a free in game miniature for any Guild Wars... a mini Asura.

The other one is to check out the beta of Lord of the Rings Online. This one included the disc with the magazine, and I dont have money to waste mailing out the disc, so hopefully you can find it somewhere. Or maybe its easy to get in to the beta, I have no idea. But you'll need to figure out how to download it somehow, please don't ask for it from me without knowing if you can get it, otherwise I'm just wasting my time. I'd like this to actually be for someone who wants to use it and will enjoy it.

Anyway, first people that ask. I've only got one of each. Thought I would try and be nice and give away stuff that I don't have a use for.

Ciao.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I gave my friend that pet and he said he sold it for a shit load[/QUOTE]

Yeah you probably could, but oh well.

I'm surprised that nobody wants the Lord of the Rings Online beta code, but maybe it is easy to get in. Maybe they just gave it out the mag to trick you into thinking you got into this exclusive beta. Who knows.

[quote name='zatos']Yeah you probably could, but oh well.

I'm surprised that nobody wants the Lord of the Rings Online beta code, but maybe it is easy to get in. Maybe they just gave it out the mag to trick you into thinking you got into this exclusive beta. Who knows.[/quote]

Yeah Gamespot was/is giving out beta codes to anyone that wants one.

[quote name='AK85']Yeah Gamespot was/is giving out beta codes to anyone that wants one.[/QUOTE]

Alright, so I see why nobody wants one. Oh well. On that note, anyone play it? Is it fun?

bread's done
Back