Lord of the Rings:BFME II CE 45 dollars(DEAD)

I would be all over that but I doubt any of my computers can handle it. I need to see if they even meet specs for the first one that's cheap now.

I like the first one, but I'm not that excited about the sequel. I'll be spending my money on Empire at War and wait until I can get BFMEII for $20.

Thanks Great Deal!!!! Now I just have to finish the 1st one. Watch out Isengard, the Ents are comin' to getcha!!!!!!!

[quote name='botticus']I would be all over that but I doubt any of my computers can handle it. I need to see if they even meet specs for the first one that's cheap now.[/QUOTE]

I have the first one with close to the minimum specs and it doesn't run all that great. I think EA streched the minimums a bit with BFME. The demo for BFME II came out today (It's a Gamespot exclusive right now, hopefully there will be other locations) so you can try that and see how the performance is.

Edit: Demo also at EA here.

[quote name='Airedack']Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 Collector's Edition $45 at amazon, with free shiping.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...3/002-2194866-7004032?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance[/QUOTE]

Sigh...... Liked the first one, wasn't "ungodly" but was fun.

Damn price is what got me to buy it- I'm a box whore- I have a better selection of PC games than most EB / Gamestop / CC / Best Buy put together.

Thanks for the post... now how to explain it to the wife.....

bread's done
Back