Lord of the Rings Extended trilogy Blu-ray $34.99 - walmart.com

Woot Thank, Was hoping this would restock, ordered 1.

Then ordered 15 more to sell on ebay for a profit of 2 dollars each, j/k

I happened to look on my phone and it was in stock. I put in an order for ship-to-store. I hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks! Order ship to home for faster delivery. I don't mind paying additional $1.40 cents for faster shipping. Actually, it save me more money coz Walmart is 25 mins drive from home.

In for one, thanks OP. Couldn't pass this up for $39. I have already watched the regular versions, but with 45 minutes of bonus footage, I have to check it out.

[quote name='jling84']Damn I'm using Chrome but it still shows out of stock.[/QUOTE]

ditto. I probably wouldn't buy it anyway, but I don't like it when I don't even have a chance to make that decision and others can lol

I have firefox on both my laptop and desktop. laptop shows OOS but desktop shows up instock. weird, anyway placed an order for pickup. thanks OP and to the fellow CAG who mention it came back in stock

I've had check 4 change running for a couple hours and nothing yet. I'll post if it comes back up within the next couple hours as long as I'm around to hear it.

Best Buy just shipped my LOTR set I had PM in their store but they were out so they ordered it to be shipped to me, originally was not going to be delivered to me until after March 18th but now I'm getting it Wednesday, so worth the patience of BB Price Matching

The product page shows in stock, but the checkout wouldn't complete. My cart was emptied and now it shows up empty even when I try to add to cart.

I ordered yesterday when it came back in stock for a second and I got my shipping confirmation today, so it seems if you can get an order in somehow, it will go through and ship.

I wonder if there's a way to muck with the javascript on a different page to use the SKU for this and let you add it somehow, haha.

I saw a post on SD that someone said that there was a tint issue with this?

From anyone that has seen this set on Blu-ray is that true?

Had it in my card from a couple of days ago but couldn't check out in time. Happened to check now and despite it saying Out of Stock, it said it was in stock in my cart and let me get it.

I've never seen anything this hit or miss before.

BACK IN STOCK!!

Finally was able to order myself a copy. Never seen these movies so I'm looking forward to getting this!

I passed on this twice before...but I finally bit. I figure at this price I can trade them in and get my money back if I never end up actually watching them.

[quote name='coopscohen']Yep. This is live again. Finally was able to order a copy.[/QUOTE]

that's not what its showing for me... :(

[quote name='GBAstar']Must have been brief... OOS again[/QUOTE]

oh well, once again, it just takes away the temptation o_O

I already have the theatrical version in the best buy steelbook, so I can live without these.

Showed up in stock for me when I used Chrome..try different browsers? I bought it earlier, but then it was in Firefox and it still said out of stock, but in my cart from before it said it was in stock. Really weird.

[quote name='DK745']Showed up in stock for me when I used Chrome..try different browsers? I bought it earlier, but then it was in Firefox and it still said out of stock, but in my cart from before it said it was in stock. Really weird.[/QUOTE]

That is weird as fuck. It still shows as sold out on firefox while I went on internet explorer and bought it right away. I wonder if it's something to do with cookies.

Tonight I was at Best Buy and tried to price match this on my phone. I loaded the page on my phone and it said "in-stock" and by the time the manager researched it online it was "out of stock" so they wouldn't pricematch. It actually showed out of stock on my phone a couple minutes after the manager said it was out of stock on his computer. This was around 8:55 EST.

Anyway, thanks DK for saying to use different browsers. It ended up costing me $39.03 total after tax and shipping (can't go in and out of walmart for store-pickup without waiting in line at least 20-30 minutes).

I've never seen the extended editions and I've only watched the theatrical movies once or maybe twice. But I recently bought one of those nice Samsung LED 3DTVs and was watching The Two Towers on Starz the other day. Man the quality was great on this freakin TV. I haven't even opened my theatrical Lord of the Rings blu-ray boxset. I guess I'll have to sell it or gift it if I end up liking the extended versions better.

[quote name='Vash1306']Why do i keep missing this T_T[/QUOTE]

Still shows in stock for me on internet explorer. You can still add it to your cart and go through the complete check out process. I don't know why you think you missed this if you read the two posts right above yours.

Edit: Maybe this will help until they sell out again...

USE INTERNET EXPLORER OR CHROME. IT IS IN STOCK. IT ONLY SHOWS OUT OF STOCK ON FIREFOX.

That giant red font is going to look even more ridiculous when it actually does sell out again.

[quote name='Mako1215']Just bought it. Used Chrome, and paid via PayPal.

The in-store pick up takes for fucking ever.[/QUOTE]

I used the cheap $1.97 shipping and it says "it will arrive by Wednesday March 7th." It almost sounds too good to be true. What date does it say for your in store pickup?

[quote name='ethwang']Just bought it using Safari. Woot woot![/QUOTE]

fuck yeah man. My loyalty to Firefox is starting to diminish now.

I hope that ridiculously dumb red font I used earlier helps out CAGs.

i just got mine. fucking beautiful package. looking forward to the inevitable "complete" collection with both Hobbit movies and these with all special features on blu.

I used cheap $1.97 shipping too. Ordered early Thursday, shipped later Thursday, says I should have it on Tuesday, 3/6.

bread's done
Back