Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria

Sutarion

CAGiversary!
Hello CAG!
I am looking for suggestions on where I can acquire a cd key for the Mines of Moria Expansion for Lord of the Rings Online. I am aware that the game is no longer in print, but some people have had luck finding them in clearance bins or forgotten GameStop racks.
Ideally, I'd like to pay $20 or under, but would be willing to go up to about $30. Amazon and eBay have a few copies above this price point, which I'll likely use as a last resort. GameTimeZone.com had them for a while, but I was slow to act, and now they are out of stock.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

why don't you just buy it from the publisher. I know it is FTP now and you can buy what content you want. Is it more expensive then what your wanting to do?

The publisher offers the expansion for roughly $25, but the advantage of getting the boxed copy is a free month of subscription (which has its own benefits). It does sound unnecessarily complicated, I agree. :)
Worse case scenario, I purchase and subscribe for a month through the publisher for a total of about $40. So anything cheaper than that would be great.
Gametimezone had them for $20. I'm hoping they get more in stock, but it has been over a week, so I'm skeptical.

I've got a boxed copy of Mines of Moria. It says its the complete edition and it comes with Shadows of Angmar. I'd be willing to entertain some offers. PM if you're interested and we can probably work something out.

You have a picture of the game I have a lord of the ring game but I don't know if its the one you want

bread's done
Back