LOST - Complete Collection Blu-Ray $129.99 Amazon Lightning Deal NOW

[quote name='mikeda']Dagnabit! Only 55% sold. Any chance it might come back? Does Amazon do that with Blurays?[/QUOTE]
Continuing the trend, it'll come back next year at $134.99.

[quote name='simmias']Continuing the trend, it'll come back next year at $134.99.[/QUOTE]

:roll: I ordered this during last year's Black Friday deal and it was the same exact price...

[quote name='abhinav']:roll: I ordered this during last year's Black Friday deal and it was the same exact price...[/QUOTE]

That's odd...How'd they manage to make you pay an extra $5? I also bought it during last year's deal, but I only paid $125.

[quote name='cs22']That's odd...How'd they manage to make you pay an extra $5? I also bought it during last year's deal, but I only paid $125.[/QUOTE]

I also paid $125 last year :p.

[quote name='abhinav']:roll: I ordered this during last year's Black Friday deal and it was the same exact price...[/QUOTE]

Nice rolling eyes emoticon. The best part about it is that you are flat-out wrong.

Order Placed:
November 26, 2010
View Order Details | View Invoice
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Order Total: $124.99
Shipped on November 27, 2010
Shipped
Return Items
Lost: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Naveen Andrews, et al
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Available Actions

Wtf, I checked my order again and they charged me $129.99 and I ordered last year during black friday... This is very strange. Apologies for the rolling eyes.

LOST is still my favorite show of all time. Too bad I have all the boxsets from years past or else I'd get this. I recommend the show if you don't mind that it's 99% character driven and 1% story. A++

[quote name='Capocci 007']I recommend the show if you don't mind that it's 99% character driven and 1% story. A++[/QUOTE]Agreed

bread's done
Back