Lost Edge card?

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Has anyone here ever lost their Edge card? I can't find mine, but I have all my receipts and know my number. Anyone have any experience with this?

[quote name='MrMaddness']You should be fine, just make sure you use it all next time you go in.

Unfortunately, you can't directly transfer it to a new card.[/QUOTE]

Does it work the same way with the Gamestop card? I lost mine when my wallet was stolen a few months back and never got around to checking on how I can go about getting my discount. Would bringing in my current issue of game informer, with my address label help any?

I havn't lost one personally, but the card number should be on your receipts. Therefore, you can use up your credit online when and however you wish.

[quote name='joeposh']Does it work the same way with the Gamestop card? I lost mine when my wallet was stolen a few months back and never got around to checking on how I can go about getting my discount. Would bringing in my current issue of game informer, with my address label help any?[/QUOTE]

You can use the address label as a card, but you can't be issued a replacement.

[quote name='Swift900']I havn't lost one personally, but the card number should be on your receipts. Therefore, you can use up your credit online when and however you wish.[/quote]

You need the pin number from the back of the card, hence my problem.

I was able to pre-order Halo 3 when I didn't have my Edge card on me. I just gave them my information and showed my license to prove that I was the person in the system. They were able to deduct the money from my balance and later when I got home and checked the balance on the card by dialing the number, it was accurately reduced.

bread's done
Back