Lost in Blue 2

meerkatgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone getting this game and what you think of it also did you pre-order it for the stylus..

The gamestop I pre-ordered it at don't have it yet so i'm still waiting to get it.

Lost in Blue pissed me off to no end. It was just so aggravating. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. Glad to see there's another one though, since I know it was liked by a lot of people. And a very cool preorder stylus!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Lost in Blue pissed me off to no end. It was just so aggravating. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. Glad to see there's another one though, since I know it was liked by a lot of people. And a very cool preorder stylus![/quote]
I agree the first one was hard I never finished it yet so i'm hoping the second one will be better atleast the girl is useful too in this one.

I'm getting it for the stylus and to try see if this any fun to play though the stylus is kinda bad thing since it says on the instruction to not replace the battery, but i'm sure someone will try it anyway and hopefully they'd post if it worked.. :roll:

I picked it up on an impulse today with leftover store credit.. uhh yeah, it may be going back. Gamepro gave it a 1.5 out of 5. If the downward trend continues, back it goes.

[quote name='Scorch']Gamepro gave it a 1.5 out of 5.[/QUOTE]
And this is relevant how...?

Not saying that this game probably isn't shit, but Gamepro is hardly a reputable source.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And this is relevant how...?

Not saying that this game probably isn't shit, but Gamepro is hardly a reputable source.[/quote]

And that's your opinion. While i'm inclined to agree with your opinion, a 1.5 is alarmingly low and will cause me to open my eyes a bit more towards other reviews, regardless of the source.

Why do so many people say LiB was so hard? I thought the game was well made. Maybe they just don't know how to play survivor style games?

Anyways, I tried to find this today... no luck :(. Same with Custom Robo Arena.

I always wanted to try the first game, but I didnt want to pay the 'ZOMG its teh Rar3z!' prices its been going for lately. After hearing 1.5 on the sequel tho, Im gonna read some reviews before I decide to take the plunge.

I played the first one a whole lot. Beat it on "his story" mode and played about halfway through "her story." I loved it - I have I think 54 ds games in my collection now and can honestly say this first one one is probably in my top 5 maybe even my top 3.

I have played maybe 3 hours or so into the second one. So far it's very VERY similar to the first. Although to me seems to be moving a bit faster and has some new items added - but all in all about the same. So I'd say if you liked the first you'll like this one. If you haven't been able to find the first and wanted to try it - don't be scared off by some lame ass 1.5 rating - so far for me it has the exact same feel as the first.

[quote name='Magehart']Why do so many people say LiB was so hard? I thought the game was well made. Maybe they just don't know how to play survivor style games?

Anyways, I tried to find this today... no luck :(. Same with Custom Robo Arena.[/QUOTE]

Since you're halfway across the country, I don't know if this matters, but the local TRU had this yesterday, so if you're still having trouble finding it, look there.

Why do so many people say LiB was so hard? I thought the game was well made. Maybe they just don't know how to play survivor style games?

I was a big fan of LIB1 from the start. I think what makes people get frustrated is that the game is heavily into micromanaging everything most games take for granted. I only got frustrated when playing Her Story, because when the computer controls the guy, he never does anything useful.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Since you're halfway across the country, I don't know if this matters, but the local TRU had this yesterday, so if you're still having trouble finding it, look there.[/quote]

Hehe, thanks. I think it just didn't ship since no retailer had it yet. Im hitting BB tonight to check.

I got my copy of the game it's pretty good I think I haven't stoped and my characters are alive so far i've fought a wolf, aligater, and there was a tiger, but I couldn't fight, but a earthquake scared it away the next day so I explored that area it had bamboo and vines so I was able to make a bow and then the next day a tsunami weather thing happend and alot of logs and kelp got washed ashore.

This game is a bit better than the first one, but this game isn't for everyone, but I recommend this game to LIB fans and people who couldn't find the first one.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']so far i've fought a wolf, aligater, and there was a tiger[/quote]

Yes, but did you PUNCH the alligator, as depicted on the box?! Inquiring minds want to know!

Did any of you guys play Survival Kids for the Game Boy Color? That was a great game and was the direct predecessor to these.

My pre-order copy of Lost In Blue 2 arrived yesterday, haven't opened it yet. Just recently finished the first one, so I'm thinking I'll take some time before starting the second one.

Never played Survival Kids, heard it was fun but since it's for the GBC and the DS isn't backwards compatible that far, I haven't been able to.

bread's done
Back