Lost in Shadow Wii on Clearance at bestbuy 10.29

It looks like it's a little more on Amazon now, but it was $10 (or less) there for a couple years. But, it's a bit cheaper at Best Buy with GCU.

one of those wii games that a lot of people dismissed right away because it was cool to hate on the wii. an absolutely fantastic game everyone needs to play

Not sure if its still worth mentioning, but I scored one pre-owned (looks like they converted it from new since they had 6-7 copies MINT) for $4.99

I already beat it, but for that price, its a gem everyone should own and also one of the last from Hudson (RIP).

Very highly recommended!

EDIT: Should qualify: purchased this about 4 weeks ago, so they may still have it pre-owned for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wears a bit thing as it goes on, but it's one of the few bright spots on Wii.  Not a bad game.

The Munchables is probably the best Wii game no one knows about...pick it up even if it looks like it must be some kids shovelware game...it's not.

It's also part of the buy 2 get 1 free at gamestop this weekend. I thought I owned it already so I didn't grab it, but apparently I don't. Maybe I'll make a trip there tomorrow.

bread's done
Back